Honda FG110 Roto-Tiller
- GX25 OHC Mini 4-stroke engine
- No smoke and uses straight gasoline
- 23cm (9 inch) tilling width, perfect for smaller gardens and/or hard to reach areas
- Light weight with a folding handle
Honda F220 Roto-Tiller
- GXV57 OHV 4 stroke mini engine
- 54.5cm (21.5 inch) tilling width
- Lightweight, powerful and is emission compliant
- Easy 3-way height adjustable handlebar folds.
- The front wheel retracts for transport or storage
Honda F501 Roto-Tiller
- GX160 OHV 4-stroke mini engine
- 91.4 cm (36 inch) tilling width which is perfect for mid-sized gardens
- 2-forward speeds plus reverse
- Ergonomically arranged controls for convenient operation
- Three-way adjustable handlebar
Honda FR650 Roto-Tiller
- GX160T2 OHV 4 stroke mini engine
- Rear tines that have the exclusive Honda ARS™ Active Rotary System™
- 51cm (20inch) tilling width
- 2 forward and 1 reverse speed
- Ergonomically arranged controls
Honda FRC800 Roto-Tiller
- GX240, OHV 4 stroke engine
- 50 cm (19.7 inch) tilling width
- Self propelled with 3 forward speeds and 1 reverse
Husqvarna FT900 Roto-Tiller
- This tiller is easy to handle, maneuver, transport and store.
- Perfect for homeowners who want to prepare garden patches and flower beds without using a spade.
- Powered by a Briggs & Stratton engine, and is equipped with carrying handles for easy handling before and after use.
- Briggs & Stratton, 900 OHV Series, 9 lb-ft, 26 inch / 66.04 cm
Husqvarna CRT900 Roto-Tiller
- Ideal for frequent use, ploughing, cultivation and ridging.
- Counter-rotating tines and high rotational speed make light work of your yard projects.
- Equipped with an easy to start Briggs & Stratton engine with forward and reverse gears for great maneuverability around the garden.
- Briggs & Stratton, 900 OHV Series, 9 lb-ft, 14 inch / 35.56 cm
Husqvarna DRT900 Roto-Tiller
- One of the few dual rotating tillers on the market, it offers the advantages of both a forward rotating cultivator and counter-rotating deep soil tiller.
- The 9.0 gross torque engine is powerful and able to handle the conditions a homeowner might experience.
- The DRT900 has a sturdy frame and a sealed transmission for long life.
- Briggs & Stratton, 900 OHV Series, 9 lb-ft, 17 inch / 43.18 cm
Husqvarna DRT900H Roto-Tiller
- The dual rotating tines provides deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns.
- Features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip,
- forward and reverse gear for easy operation,
- a Honda engine for reliable performance.
- Honda, GCV160, 6.9 lb-ft, 17 inch / 43.18 cm
Masport Home Gardener
- 280mm (11″) tilling width without outside tines
- 430mm (17″) tilling width standard
- Lightweight – 37.5kg
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 3.5HP 127cc OHV IC engine
- Simple controls and rugged construction
- Sturdy shaft drive with worm-drive gearbox transmission
- Tine Shield for added safety